Our Collision Centre Postings
How to Apply:
Attention Brad Bett at the following E-mail:Brad Bett
Body Repair Technician
We Hire Fantastic People!
Would you enjoy working for one of the Largest Toyota Dealerships in Calgary? Do you want to work at a company that values its’ employees? If you answered yes to one or both of these questions, then Country Hills Collision Centre is the place for you!
Our State of the Art Collision Centre is currently seeking a Body Repair Technician to join our busy and growing department!
Our successful candidate must have:
• Journeyman Auto Body Repair Ticket
• Proven abilities in automotive body repairs
• Ability to work independently in a busy environment
• Possess strong attention to detail
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
• Perform collision repair on all makes of vehicles as per estimate and according to manufacturer’s standards
• Do collision repair on all makes of vehicles as per estimate and according to manufacturer’s standards
• Notify management of any additional repairs or any problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time
• Cooperate and assist other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have previous auto body repair experience, excellent problem solving skills, and the effort needed to operate in a Process Centered Team Environment. Experience with Toyota product is considered an asset. We offer industry leading remuneration, a positive working atmosphere, and an excellent benefits package.
If you are a highly motivated person interested in joining an award winning team, please submit your resume. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Cleaning supervisor ( NOC: 6215 )
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time, Part-Time, Weekend, Day
$20.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months):
As soon as possible
Calgary North East, Alberta ( 1 vacancy )
Some high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
Not applicable, Not required
1 year to less than 2 years
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, Co-ordinate activities with other departments, Assist cleaners in performing duties.
Ability to Supervise: